Thursday 24 April 2014

Review: Reserve de Sichuan by TEKOE

The tea guy in Lausanne train station asked if I wanted sugar with this, and when I told him 
"certainly not"!  To which he replied, he would not have given it to me anyway! 

Ahh...I love tea dictators, especially when its for the benefit of the consumer.








Reserve de Sichaun [Green, Grassy]  *****  $$$$$          by Tekoe, CH 
This a high quality harvest which I can assume comes from Sichuan.
The leaf looks and smells like LongJing (Dragonswell) and smells also not unlike
pure Sencha. The tea really lives up to its quality and is a joy to drink...something
like LongJing in its taste but without any of its sharpness and instead is quite silky. Colour looked pale straw/brown, it was a bit difficult to judge in a lime green cup, similar to the colour of later brews of Silver Needle.
Similar teas: Dragonswell, Sencha

No comments:

Post a Comment